Thursday, November 4, 2010

New! Floral Fifties

I was watching the series “Mad Man” recently. I was impressed how good and precise it was designed. I was thinking about the costume designer's effort to follow the fifties style. Sometimes those lovely dresses were on the screen only for a few seconds and never came back! What a shame, I could look at them for hours. It gave me inspiration to design the skirt in the style of fifties.

SKIRT 1: UBUNGO

Photo: Daudi

This skirt is unique! I found the piece of textile which I couldn't resist buying, I loved the pattern. I will probably never find the same one again. It was the only piece at the whole market. So this is the only one in the size of 36/38.

Photo: Daudi

The belt emphasizes the waist and makes you look very slim. It's good for summer and winter. It will look great with the tights in matching colors – violet, orange, turquoise.

Photo: Daudi

There's zip and bow at the back.

Photo: Daudi

If you would like to get back in time for a while and feel the spirit of fifties– try this skirt.
Other patterns will be in offer soon. If you would like this skirt – let me know, I will find special pattern for you.





2 comments:

  1. Boooooskaaaa!!!! Zamawiam! Zresztą pasiasty komplet i biżu też! Mówię absolutnie serio! Będe mówić, że ubieram się u Magdy! Całusy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O to bardzo bardzo sie ciesze, ze Ci sie podoba i rezerwuje dla Ciebie Floral Fifties :-)

    Calus

    ReplyDelete